This post is sponsored by Everywhere Agency on behalf of OshKosh B’gosh; however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
My favorite part of the holiday season isn’t the gifts… it’s making priceless holiday memories with my kids. Sharing traditions from my own childhood and creating new ones together as a family is truly what the season is all about. To help you make family holiday memories of your very own, get the list of 35+ free (and nearly free) kids activities for Christmas to make a truly magical and memorable holiday with your family. The OshKosh B’gosh Believe holiday collection is the perfect kids fashion collection for every holiday event, activity and occasion… enter to win a $50 OshKosh gift card and get your special discount coupon at the end of this post!
Make Priceless Memories with FREE Kids Activities this Christmas
If you judged Christmas by the commercials you see on TV, you would think it’s a holiday just about toys, new cars, and bottomless bank accounts. But the real magic of the season is creating magical memories with your family. And the good news is you can do that without spending ANY money. OshKosh B’Gosh Believe collection creates the festive kids fashion to match all your holiday activities, providing picture perfect moments to preserve those memories forever.
25+ Totally Free Kids Activities for Christmas
- Attend your local tree lighting
- Go caroling
- Keep a Christmas countdown (Playground Parkbench)
- Collect canned foods to donate to your local food bank
- Write a letter to Santa
- Take a drive around to see the neighborhood Christmas lights
- Decorate your own upcycled cardboard holiday signs
- Make your own holiday paper plate wreath (Playground Parkbench)
- Listen to Christmas music
- Watch The Nutcracker (FREE on YouTube!)
- Wrap brown paper packages with upcycled brown paper grocery bags
- Make Christmas cards and deliver to a nursing home, hospital or VFW
- Watch all the holiday Christmas classics – see schedules for Freeform and more!
- Make cards for soldiers (get FREE printable holiday cards from Moms & Crafters)
- Make edible ornaments for the birds (Wilder Child)
- Visit Santa
- Play with snow… indoors (Playground Parkbench)
- Make snow ice cream (Playground Parkbench)
- Enjoy a fire… indoors or out
- Go on a holiday scavenger hunt (Hands on As We Grow)
- Send eCards
- Snow globe yourself! (Playground Parkbench)
- Make a gift tag puzzle (Munchkins and Moms)
- Make your own instant snow for winter fun no matter the temperature (Adventures in Wunderland)
- Practice patterning with Christmas ornaments (My Mundane and Miraculous Life)
- Create a Christmas tree sun catcher (Craftulate)
- Make Christmas ornaments from twigs (Fireflies and Mudpies)
10 More Nearly Free Kids Activities for Christmas
- Drink hot chocolate. We love this Polar Bear Hot Chocolate (Mom Endeavors)
- Eat peppermint s’mores (Playground Parkbench)
- Make cinnamon dough ornaments (Playground Parkbench)
- Make your own Nutcracker ballerina ornaments (Playground Parkbench)
- Bake Christmas cookies (Playground Parkbench)
- Drink egg nog
- Decorate Gingerbread cookies (Playground Parkbench)
- Make your own Nutcracker holiday banner (Playground Parkbench)
- Play Jingle Bell Toss (Playground Parkbench)
- Make Christmas Tree window clings (My Mundane and Miraculous Life)
Do It All Wearing B’Gosh Believe Collection
No matter your kids’ activities this Christmas – from decking your halls to their school holiday concert, from Christmas Eve to New Year’s Day – the B’Gosh Believe holiday collection has the perfect festive assortment. Whether you are celebrating the season in balmy Arizona or the brisk temperatures of New England, there are layers and options for all temperatures. I love the navy, red and gray color combinations with touches of sparkle which definitely say Christmas, without being so overtly holiday that they can’t still be worn through the rest of the winter. And best of all, they wash. wear, and hold up to your child’s rough and tumble play.
Deck your kids in this precious collection, snap some photos for your holiday card, and share them with OshKosh using #BGoshBelieve and #OshKoshKids. Don’t miss the incredible Black Friday deals, including over $650,000 in promo cards being given away to the first 100 people to arrive at their local OshKosh or Carter’s store. Find the local Oshkosh store nearest you here.
Present the coupon below or use online coupon code OKBG3223 anytime between now and December 31, 2016 to save 25% off any purchase of $30+. And last but not least, enter to win your own $50 OshKosh gift card. Tweet daily and share for more entries!!! Giveaway only open to US residents. Drawing will be held Friday, December 9th!
Don’t forget to come back to earn more entries daily! Need more ideas to keep your kids entertained over holiday break? Check out these FREE activities for kids nationwide. You can find all of these and more on our Winter and Kids Activity boards on Pinterest!
Love it? PIN THIS!